Dear members

Due to recent events as everyone is aware whereby it concerns the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) which has impacted lives on a global scale , including all sports & activities of normal life around the world , a league we would like to provide an update as it stands for our season going forward even though officially it starts in MAY.

A deal has been reached by the City workers (field permits etc)  and will have no impact to us but will all depend on the Health Officials to give an all clear with other sports bodies monitoring the situation so as to when operations can continue ,…..hopefuly early APRIL will give us answers we seek .

 As a contingency plan please note if the season is delayed and has to start later than MAY 24th , we will therefore work out details to play a modified season which may invlove removing one of the Cups (League or Divsional)…. to be determined if it gets to that stage but everyone will be updated one way or the other.

We ask that everyone stay safe , be calm , look out for one another (family & otherwise) and observe the protocols set in place by Health officials to get through this very trying & testing time that is upon us and we look forward to gettting back to some normal activities soon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *