Everyone, with normal life impacted all over the world by CoronaVirus -COVID19 and this has been declared a PANDEMIC with a state of emergency declared in CANADA ,..we all need to be vigilant in observing protocols set in place by health officials such as social distancing , avoid huge crowds & gatherings, staying home whenever possible which hurts sporting activities until further notice .
Through this time let’s remember our well being has to be the major factor to getting through this so here is just a few simple things we can all take heed to do going forward:
- Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories, including social media. It will help you clear your mind and limit your exposure to the negativity.
- Take care of your body by eating healthy as much as possible well-balanced meals, exercise regularly, try meditation and get plenty of sleep.
- Try to do some other activities like read a book, binge watch movies (don’t forget to add the Beer run required instead of toilet paper …lol:).or discover something new
- Connect even more now with your family, friends and even neighbors .using all technology available
- Be understanding , show compassion and support towards to everyone in these times,….use your energy to focus on the positives despite these trying times.
Time & history will tell how we all manage through these times but let’s dream of the light at the end of the tunnel since this will past and maybe it teaches us about our humanity of whats important in life whenever we get back to normal living .
Thank You for your time & Take care of yourselves